The professional thermal mixer and blender
Packed with exclusive features, HotmixPRO machines provide today’s most technologically advanced solutions to help you work smarter.
Imagine a kitchen tool that remembers your recipes and is able to reproduce them—without your intervention. One that is able to control the cooking temperature with the same precision that you would exert. One that can mix up to 16,000rpm, cook up to 190°C (+374°F), and chill down to -24°C (-11°F). All in one.
Special blades mean you can use the units as a mixer—to emulsify solids— or, as a cutter to chop solids ingredients. Equipped with professional motors of up to 1800W, units are able to run the blades from 0 (still) to 16,000 rpm, so you can easily:
Cook or freeze any kind of food, at any temperature between -24°C^and 190°C, with exact degree-by-degree temperature control. And mix as gently or as fast as you want at the same time!
What sets HotmixPRO apart?
- Temperature range from -24°C^ to +190°C *, with degree-by-degree temperature control;
- Always perfect results, no matter the initial quantities and temperatures of the ingredients, thanks to the special WT function (Wait Temperature), which allows the user to start the timer only when the selected temperature is reached;
- From 0 to 16,000 rpm*, with 26 different speeds in between, thanks to powerful professional motors from 1200W to 3000W;
- Capability to save your own recipes, and send them via e-mail. Up to 400 pre-stored recipes on the STANDARD SD card;*
- Set different subsequent steps of a recipe without the user intervention;*
- Continuous operation from 4-to-12 hours thanks to the TURBO AIR MOTOR SYSTEM;*
- Self-diagnostics information display, upload of new software programs via SD card;
- Motor never under stress. The recipes are always completed, thanks to the dynamic system of the motor thermal protection. When the motor is under too much stress, the software automatically stops it for few seconds (Pulse mode), while all the other operating functions are still on. Then, it starts to work again. The stop and working time may vary depending on the effective temperature of the motor at that moment.
^* Temperature figures and motor capacities shown are dependent on which specific model is used.
Looking to buy a HotmixPRO? We have a dealer in each state who can assist. Let Unique Catering Products find you a local retailer. Interested in stocking HotmixPRO? Please contact us here