HotmixPRO "Gastro XL"
HotmixPRO Gastro XL (15 amp 240VAC)
HotmixPRO Gastro XL is part of the new sub-range of machines for big quantities.
This new model has the same outstanding performances of HotmixPRO Gastro X, with the great added value of a 3 lts bowl!
HotmixPRO Gastro XL has a powerful motor (1’800W 2.4HP), capable of very high speeds (up to 16’000 rpm), and it can cook up to 190°C with degree-by-degree temperature control (1°C increments).
Thanks to these features, HotmixPRO Gastro XL is suitable for almost every recipe, such as creams, jams, sauces, doughs, reductions… its high temperatures even allows caramelisation of sugars!
What’s more, it comes with a few revolutionary features, that will improve your workflow.
Features such as the WT Function, NEXT, and the programmable recipe memory from the supplied STANDARD SD card.
On top of that, HotmixPRO Gastro XL features a bigger 3lt bowl for your convenience.
These helpful -and unique– characteristics introduce a new level of consistency in your kitchen: in fact, the operator’s presence is not always required anymore. A great number of recipes can be made by simply inserting the ingredients into the bowl, selecting a recipe (either one of the 250 pre-stored or one of your own), and pressing the START button.
Thanks to the programmable memory and the perfect temperature control, HotmixPRO Gastro XL can guarantee constant, standardised, and optimal results.
Features of the GASTRO XL model include;
- Maximum temperature of 190°C
- Lockable Measuring Cap - Reducing the risk of hot liquid spewing out
- 1800w Motor (2.4 HP in the old)
- 3.6lt Jug (3lt Usable)
- 1500W Element
- Degree by Degree temperature control
- Insulated Jug Well
- Shock Absorber Feet, this reduces the chance of the Machine "Walking" off the bench.
- Left or Right opening lid
- Left or Right orientation of the Jug Handle
- This model is FULLY PROGRAMMABLE, and has approximately 240 recipes included on the NON PROPRIETY SD Card
Want a demonstration? Please call us on 1300 300 576, or send us a message via the contact us page